Sunday, September 27, 2015

It's getting closer & closer

    
Just a photo of me for not making this post boring lol. 

No jokes, 34 days to SPM.

Tell me how and tell me what to do. When the day comes closer, I feel so insecure and the feelings will just getting bigger and bigger day by day. 

I feel so unprepared until now. If you asked me what results I wanna get, honestly, who don't want to get full As if it's beyond your ability. 

Study for the past 17 years isn't it just for this? 

What if I got bad results? I did thought about it too. I will waste all the money that my parents spent on me, disappoint their expectations on me, and the most 
important is,  I'll look down on myself if that day really came. I will so disappointed on myself. 

But what can I do to avoid it? It's only be hardworking in these 34 days. I don't want to regret in the future for not studying in these 34 days. These 34 days could turn my life up. 

Dear Car, please be hardworking in these 34 days, please.

请不要让以后的我看不起现在的我,  让我在这 34 天里面对得起我自己. 

No comments:

Post a Comment