Monday, September 14, 2015

Taiwan #18 Ximending 西门町

Finally we're in ximending yay! The busiest place in Taiwan! So many shops, so many things to buy omg I can't stop!  Definitely a must come place if you're in Taiwan! 

Once we came out from the lrt station 

诚品 sells so many things not only books !



It was so cold lol so me and my sister kept went into uniqlo pretending to shop inside. But actually we were enjoying the heater inside uniqlo. 


Very huge uniqlo outlet !


Many people were queuing up for this and my 堂叔 said must try this when you're here and so we did. It was nice too !

people were all eating at the roadside 

My dad tried their 红烧牛肉 next to the 阿宗面线


Yay favorite green tea selling store !


around RM5 for one 


I really like to drink 奶盖 tho 




fried chicken 




this is weird + not nice 




the famous Ah mao 





雪花冰



so cute omg 

Toffee nut latte in chinese haha 





free charging at watsons ! 



3-storey watsons omg heaven 


muachi 

Taiwan's 芭拉

IT'S ALL ABOUT FOODS LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment